Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!





































The girls had a great halloween! They had so much fun visiting great grandparents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends! And somewhere in there trick or treating and the Campbell's Halloween party. (Martha you outdid yourself!! thanks-we had a blast!) Abby was the cutest curly haired clown and Josie was cutest bee with a tutu! This was the first time we had ever curled Abby's hair with a curling iron and she thought it was the greatest!

3 comments:

Amber said...

They are the CUTEST clown and bee I have EVER seen!!! And tell Abby I love her hair!!

Matt and Stacey said...

You guys look amazing!!! Wow! The cutest clown and bee I have ever seen!
Love bunches,
Aunt Stacey

Unknown said...

Hi, guys! I found your blog through Ginger's. I love getting to see recent pictures of your girls. They looked adorable for Halloween. They are growing up fast! Hope all is well. Love, Abby Caputo